Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

All Locations : Nationwide Real Estate Advice

  • All699K
  • Local Info59K
  • Home Buying256K
  • Home Selling42K
  • Market Conditions26K

Activity 483,981
Yesterday at 1:23pm
Shannon Reiter asked:
Yesterday at 1:20pm
Angelica P answered:

To post a room for rent on Trulia, please follow these steps:

From the Trulia homepage, hover your mouse over the 'Rent' tab.
Click 'Post Your Rental Listing' at the bottom of the drop down.
Under 'Post a room', enter your address and click 'Continue' (if you click 'Post a home or apt', you will be redirected to our partner site, Zillow Rental Manager).
Follow the rest of the prompts to add specific listing information.
Once you click 'Publish', the listing will appear on Trulia within 1 hour.

Please note the listing will show on Trulia and also our partner brand, HotPads.

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Yesterday at 1:17pm
Mary answered:

I have emailed you regarding about this concern.

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Yesterday at 1:11pm
Admin.hugohernandez asked:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Yesterday at 1:10pm
Annesleytina answered:
On Jan / 7 2017 night . My condo gotten accept water , Because the outside the wall where under the group has a hole , The water from my next the neighbor's wall there is a water drain and the water had no place to go , So in to my unit. The cleaning fee and replace the new flooring cast about $ 3000 , But the Management doesn't want to pay any . In this Community , I'm only the one has this problem . What should I do . Help .
Thanks .
... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Yesterday at 1:07pm
Jim Youden asked:
We have verified at least 3 closed sales that have NOT been updated on your website and are only listed as OFF-MARKET. The properties closed the first week of March. This makes all your…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Yesterday at 1:03pm
Songgz1.sutto answered:
My name is Kersong I stay with my mother we recently just losted my father now,we is getting kick out our apartment and my mother want to me in a house because while we be living in these apartments for 17 years now they trying to give all these reason to kick us out so we have to move by today so if someone can please help me my mom and my little brother get a home my number is 8322709026, thank you and my mother is on section 8 ... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Yesterday at 12:52pm
Caren Nealon answered:
Hi there,

Yes I can see with paying that rent over 3 years that you would want to look at different options.

I have seen successful transactions happen, over the years, with parents helping in the purchase. There are various avenues this could be accomplished. A good consultation would be your first step with either an experienced REALTOR or a good mortgage consultant. I am an agent in South Florida, I would be happy to have a conversation and to help direct you to your next steps. I also have an excellent lender that could help walk you through the process of a potential purchase.

It seems with your mother's situation it would definitely be possible for her to make the purchase

If you would like the lenders contact, let me know.

I hope I have provided some assistance to you....

Best Regards,
Caren Nealon
Call/Text 954.325.2300
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Yesterday at 12:43pm
Macy asked:
Marketing Director
Coldwell Banker Hartung and Noblin, Inc.
3303 Thomasville Road
Tallahassee, FL 32308
(850) 386-6160
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Yesterday at 12:35pm
Stefani Tuiavii asked:
I am looking to move out of the apartment community. Too many steep rent increases at renewal. Myself, husband, and son need some more space, w/d in unit, and hopefully a large patio or…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Yesterday at 12:26pm
Maricris A answered:

I sent an email to you about this concern.


Consumer Care advocate
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Yesterday at 12:09pm
Rich Reed answered:
Hi, Dave. The fees may not exceed the association's actual costs to procure, prepare, reproduce and deliver the requested information and the association must provide a written or electronic estimate of the fees that will be assessed for providing the documents, and this estimate must be made on a form specified by statute. So, while there is no specific cap, you should receive a full accounting of the fees charged. Doesn't your agent know this?

Hope this helps!
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Yesterday at 12:09pm
Cootye answered:
Yesterday at 12:08pm
Lou Simonetti answered:
I can list your property and I have flexible commissions available to you, the consumer. I have developed a successful approach to selling your home for the highest selling price in the shortest amount of time. If you are not satisfied, you can FIRE ME at any time with NO CHARGE to you.

Lou Simonetti
Marlin International Realty, LLC
... more
0 votes 13 answers Share Flag
Yesterday at 12:06pm
Polsenaavalei8 answered:
I file bankruptcy at the very last minute of the foreclosure due date. Just at the last minute. An hour later someone comes to the door and tell me that they have bought the house due to foreclosure. Well I beable to save the house or stall more time for me to beable to make my payments ... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Yesterday at 12:06pm
Kelly Hande-santacroce answered:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice