Rental income produced from residential properties increased 12 percent year-over-year in September 2012. The rapid growth in rental income is a byproduct of fundamental shifts in the housing market, driven by a large increase in affordability of investment properties and rising rents.
Read more:Â http://www.creonline.com/blog/hot-real-estate-investment-news-this-week-2012-12-15/#ixzz2FEjtBfpvhttp://tiny.cc/oa6epw
Â Â The Housing Market is in Full Recovery Mode andÂ PRICES ARE MOVING UP!Â Add To or Start Building Your Portfolio NOW.
Â Â Â You Will Never See Prices Like ThisÂ AgainÂ In Your Lifetime!
- HERE IS AN INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASEÂ LOW COSTÂ RENTAL HOMES THAT ALREADY PRODUCE 20%+ ANNUAL RETURNS INÂ POSITIVE CASH FLOW!Â Again, that is a 20% ANNUAL RETURN IN POSITIVE CASH FLOWÂ
- Â Â Â Â AFTER ALL OF YOUR EXPENSES ARE PAID. THESE RENTAL MACHINES ARE LOCATED IN THE BEST LAS VEGAS NEIGHBORHOODS . PROVIDING EXCELLENT TENANT DEMAND, HIGH RENTAL RATES, AND LOW BUY-IN PRICES FOR INVESTORS.
- Â INCOME PRODUCING REAL ESTATE IS BEING PURCHASED BY INVESTORS AT RATES WE HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. JOIN THE TRENDÂ
David Cooper 702-499-7037
http://www.lasvegaswinner.orgÂ <-FREE Foreclosure List
- Informative How-To Articles
- Money-Making Ideas that Work!
- Real-Life Success Stories
- Special Offers and Discounts
- Plus, get your FREE Real Estate Investing "Strategy Session"!
We NEVER share this information with anyone. Period.