Rental income produced from residential properties increased 12 percent year-over-year in September 2012. The rapid growth in rental income is a byproduct of fundamental shifts in the housing market, driven by a large increase in affordability of investment properties and rising rents.
Read more: http://www.creonline.com/blog/hot-real-estate-investment-news-this-week-2012-12-15/#ixzz2FEjtBfpvhttp://tiny.cc/oa6epw
The Housing Market is in Full Recovery Mode and PRICES ARE MOVING UP! Add To or Start Building Your Portfolio NOW.
You Will Never See Prices Like This Again In Your Lifetime!
- HERE IS AN INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE LOW COST RENTAL HOMES THAT ALREADY PRODUCE 20%+ ANNUAL RETURNS IN POSITIVE CASH FLOW! Again, that is a 20% ANNUAL RETURN IN POSITIVE CASH FLOW
- AFTER ALL OF YOUR EXPENSES ARE PAID. THESE RENTAL MACHINES ARE LOCATED IN THE BEST LAS VEGAS NEIGHBORHOODS . PROVIDING EXCELLENT TENANT DEMAND, HIGH RENTAL RATES, AND LOW BUY-IN PRICES FOR INVESTORS.
- INCOME PRODUCING REAL ESTATE IS BEING PURCHASED BY INVESTORS AT RATES WE HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. JOIN THE TREND
David Cooper 702-499-7037
http://www.lasvegaswinner.org <-FREE Foreclosure List
- Informative How-To Articles
- Money-Making Ideas that Work!
- Real-Life Success Stories
- Special Offers and Discounts
- Plus, get your FREE Real Estate Investing "Strategy Session"!
We NEVER share this information with anyone. Period.